At Excel Plumbing & Heating we believe work should be done with honesty, integrity, and without breaking the bank. Our dedication to providing quality plumbing and heating services is unrivaled by our competitors. With our skill, experience, state-of-the-art technology and methods, we are confident that we will be able to provide a superior and affordable solution for all of your plumbing problems. We strive to earn your trust.
No job is ever too large or too small for us. When you feel overwhelmed about commercial or residential plumbing issues, contact us. We handle everything from service, sales , installations and repairs to minor and major remodeling, and so much more.
Frequently asked questions
Do I really need to worry about hidden leaks?
Yes! Not only do leaks get larger with age (see above) but they can also potentially cause damage to your home. Leak detection and repair offers a number of other benefits, including:
• Reduced or eliminated water loss.
• Reduced risk of damage associated with leaks.
• Reduced need for emergency repairs.
• Reduced need for water treatment and pressurization.
What are the most common causes of pipe corrosion?
Pipe corrosion can be caused by a number of things, almost all of which are related to water quality, including:
• Chemicals in the water.
• The pH of the water.
• The amount of oxygen in the water.
• The temperature of the water.
• The water pressure and the speed at which the water moves through the pipes.